Saturday, October 07, 2006

Jackass II

Was brilliant. I laughed like a fucking hyena, and no matter what he says, so did Jay.

My piano lesson, however, not the best, even though I practiced much more than normal.

Hypothesis: When I practice a lot in a week, I tackle new parts of the piece, and this gives Professor Dahlman a lot to criticize. When I practice little, I tend to simply go over parts I already know, which consists in polishing, giving her less to badmouth. My teacher remains awesome. I'm going to see if I can find some sheet music of the Ravel Pavane pour une infante défunte.

Just now I looked up that piece of the All Music Guide--a fantastic resource for information about classical music pieces--so I could paste and copy it to get the acute accent. I never realized the title was so macabre.

I guess my Spanish is lousier than I thought.

No comments: