Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nocturne

Wow, with such a busy life you'd think I'd have more to talk about. But I don't.

Drawn Together is a surprisingly clever and enjoyable show, and foul.

Man, the Barber Nocturne (Op.33) is fucking awesome. I'm going to scan it and analyze it, right on this very blog, in a last ditch effort to bring up my readership.

So I don't have free time anymore. I'm not sure when it vanished, but it's gone. It's not that I have so much to show for it (though a month going to the gym, and I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror), what with mediocre pianism, decent studying, and a crapload of money for a very menial job. Today, for instance, I woke up, breakfasted, went to campus, studied for an hour, had class, went to the gym, had lunch, went to work until 8, came back to campus, waited until the chapel was clear, practiced until 10:30, sang Short People by Randy Newman, then took the subway home.

I suppose I need another crush. That usually makes things interesting. If experience is any guide, it's just a matter of time.

Man, I'm always hungry anymore. Also, I used to like Dewar's, but then I made Jay drink Scotch. After I made Jay drink Scotch, Jay started liking Scotch and bought Glencoe; so we've been drinking Glencoe, which is much better. But now Dewar's tastes like crap.

No comments: