Sunday, November 19, 2006

Niente

I accomplished absolutely nothing today. Still, I had a wonderful coffee with Lyco. We talked about the new Bond flick, and she raved enough that I decided I had to go see it. I made Jay stop studying so he could join me.

Very well done, easily one of the best of the franchise thus far. A new, colder character, and action without all the cartoony frills of the Brosnan years.

Talked Jay into spending Thanksgiving with the family, which is great. Any other friend without plans is welcome to come up as well.

So very peaceful, sitting in this classroom in an empty building, with Bread playing (some song that Nick made me download in college).

Peaceful moments come out of nowhere and make the world seem right.

And Aubrey was her name.

Love you all. Good night.

No comments: