Sunday, November 19, 2006

Zebra

Scott: I'm leaving.

Jay: Hold on, I just got to kill this Zebra creature in Warcraft.

Scott: Make sure you skin it. Lots of people like zebra pelts. My roommate has a zebra skin couch in the kitchen.

Jay: I know.

Scott: When I first moved in, there was a zebra that would wander around the living room downstairs. Then, after a few months, I came home one day, and I couldn't find it. Then I saw the zebra-skinned couch, and I put two and two together.

Jay: ...

Scott: Bob obviously sold the zebra and used the money to buy a couch.

The most interesting thing that happened today was that I realized I had a half gallon of expired milk in the fridge. I took a whiff. It smelled like it had about an hour before it turned rancid. So I took it up to my room and drank the entire thing while watching Family Guy.

1 comment:

Mike IM said...

Scott, warcraft is bad for you. I am the warcraft version of typhoid Mary and I have seen it destroy too many innocent lives. As for spoilage, you can do the same thing with unrefrigerated orange juice. If you drink it everyday you don't notice the change in color and taste. I also think it slowly primes your immune system against the fungal onslaught, like those people who inject themselves with snake venom everyday.