Monday, February 05, 2007

Kiwi Reactions

Hanah:
I'm very sad about the kiwi.

Hanah:

:(

Scott:

Don't be sad! He flew!!
It's beautiful!

Hanah:

he died
and he was never comfortable with himself qua kiwi.

Scott:

It's like dying a hero's death--better than ten long happy lives.

Hanah:

I'm all into long happy lives

Scott:

SOUND, sound the clarion, fill the fife!
To all the sensual world proclaim,
One crowded hour of glorious life
Is worth an age without a name.

Hanah:

now I'm going to have nightmares
sad ones
it's all your fault

Scott:

I'm all about meteoritic blazes of glory.



[10:11:38 PM] Jay Goodman Tamboli says:
He chose to live his dream. He chose to die that way.

[10:11:54 PM] Scott D. Scheule says: We should envy the kiwi.

[10:12:13 PM] Jay Goodman Tamboli says:
He reshaped his world to suit his wishes.

[10:12:30 PM] Scott D. Scheule says: Yeah. If only I could stop crying.

No comments: