Monday, March 19, 2007

Bread

I wonder if the reason I was depressed through high school was all that soft rock I listened to. Nowadays, I seldom listen to anything but classical. But tonight on a whim, I put on my easy music list; I'm about ready to jump off a building because of it. But, wow, in 12th grade. This is all I listened to--all the time.

But if I had to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing. David Gates rocks!

I pulled my side carrying groceries. I have to carry groceries now because I don't have a car to transport them. I hope I don't become one of those people who are always whining about their backs.

Man, I'm sore. Grumble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get one of those carts old ladies use to transport groceries. My brother has one. I saw it in his apartment and mistoook it for a stroller. For one awful second, I thought he had sired an illegitimate child.

Clara

Scott said...

Sadly, that might ruin my reputation, as I'm known both for making my illegitimate children walk everywhere and not being an old lady.

But I appreciate the effort.