Monday, March 19, 2007

Prick

I note someone has reached my blog on a search for the terms "dawkins" AND "prick." Somehow, I feel like I've accomplished something. Stick to evolutionary biology, Rich. I obviously have a lot of pull when it comes to the market for your books, the good ones and your latest.

I've read Lawrence v. Texas for half a dozen classes. This last perusal of Kennedy's inane due process soufflé for Con Law verged on painful.

I've decided to eat healthier, so I bought a bunch of fruit. My bananas are currently turning yellow--I feel like a farmer!

Lately, I've been going for walks in the evening. Not sure why, but I enjoy the air.


BARNETT:
And what's significant about Scalia's dissent?

SCOTT: He openly admits that there are unenumerated rights.

BARNETT: And that and a dollar will you get what exactly?

SCOTT: ...

BARNETT:
... Well?

SCOTT: I can't think of a quip.

I found this picture of my brother and his girlfriend. What more could you want out of a day?

No comments: