Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mutant Turtle

Scott:
Here's the email:

Hello Everybody,
During our next class, we will discuss, among other things, the Nifong case in NC. You can find the NC State Bar's Amended Complaint at www.ncbar.gov, under "News and Information" at the bottom center of the page. I just downloaded it and its pretty easy. I am told that you can find Nifong's answer to the complaint at http://liestoppers.blogspot.com/2007/03/amended-complaint-and-answer-merged.html.
I haven't tried to download the answer yet.

The Amended Complaint is actually pretty good reading.

We'll see you on Thursday. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!

Joe

Rebecca:

oh weird i thought you just signed off as joe
thanks
i'll read it now

Scott:
Yeah, that's my catchphrase nowadays. "HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!! --- Joe." What do you think?

Rebecca:

it's making me giggle

Scott:
Success!

Rebecca:
i think it proviokes the right balance between nice and terrifying and absurd

_______________________________________

me:
I'll bring the nunchuks.

Jess: uh oh. I had no idea you were a ninja

6:16 PM me:
Actually, it's just what I could find in the bargain bin at the Salvation Army. I've also got a Superman cape and a Zorro mask. The whole hero persona isn't the most coherent.

6:17 PM Jess:
HOLY COW
that's awesome
you're Super Ninja Zorro??
YOU??

me:
That's right, I am SuperZorroNinja... Mutant Turtle.

1 comment:

Lyco said...

Robots in disguise!!

No, wait!

Heroes in a half shell!!