Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Et Cetera

FRIEND: We were up all night.

ME: I bet.

FRIEND: We only talked! He slept downstairs.

ME: I don't know what 'slept downstairs' means, but way to go.

______________________________

Hanah:

Jay keeps making weird grunting noises.

Scott:


I think Jay looks like Pooh bear. Sometimes I imagine him with his head stuck in a honey jar and it makes me laugh.

______________________________

Hanah:


I sang in Peer Gynt

Scott:


I remember. A brilliant English translation as I recall.

Hanah:


with Michael York!

Scott:


Michael York! Who was in Austin Powers with Robert Wagner, who was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon!

__________________________________

RJ:

My problem is that I have no motivation.

Scott:

I'll give you a cupcake if you pass it.
A large cupcake.

RJ:

How large?
Buick sized?

Scott:

As large as you can get without it becoming an actual cake.


LISTENING: Ella Fitz sings Cole Porter

No comments: