Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This is Not a Blogpost

At that stage of exhaustion where I'm thinking up things I can do that don't take any energy, and thinking, Nah, that would take too much energy.

So copy and pasting.

Jay Goodman Tamboli says: Break. I'm not getting up this time.

Scott says: How are you going to get me my coffee then?

Jay Goodman Tamboli says: I'll think about that.

Jay Goodman Tamboli says: I'll let you know my decision in about 8 minutes and 28 seconds.

Scott says: Jay Tamboli cannot consistently not get me coffee.

Jay Goodman Tamboli says: Watch me.

_______________________________________

Jay Goodman Tamboli says: Bring me some more Gatorade.

Scott says:
What flavor?

Jay Goodman Tamboli says:
Any.

Scott says:
The only flavor we got is "Next time bring me my coffee when I ask for it, bitch."

Scott says:
It's got a lightning bolt on it!

________________________________________

Scott says: We should make a [Wikipedia entry]: "Wikipedia cannot consistently host this entry."

2 comments:

Matt said...

"Wikipedia cannot consistently host this entry"

Awesome. I remember reading the Lucas thing in Labyrinths of reason- paradoxes are the best.

Scott said...

Yes. And yet they're also not the best.