Friday, June 08, 2007

Thoughts, While Trapped Under a Barbell

SCOTT: I think it was the 11th rep that did it. Eleven was too many. Let's see if I can move this thing. ...

Nope, that's stuck. I suppose I could rock back and forth, but that'd be pretty noisy. Maybe I'll just rest for a while and try later. ... ...

Actually, kind of relaxing just lying here...

Vaughan William'ss's greatest asset is his ability to make Whitman's poetry make sense.

Weather looks nice outside. Hot though. Am I right? ...

Was Kevin Bacon in
Apollo 13? I know that guy from Forrest Gump was in it. And Bill Paxton. Paxton is Latin for "ton of peace."

Jay must never know of this.

All right, let's give this another shot. ...

...

...

Man! That sucker is stuck. On my chest. I suppose nothing else to do now but swallow my pride and call for--


SCOTT: [Aloud] Hey, buddy, can I get a little help!?

SCOTT: This is still mostly me.

2 comments:

Joshua Holmes said...

Dumbbell bench press ftw

tjic said...

Idea: bench inside a squat cage / power rack.