Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

DAVID: I've got this lump and I've been doing heavy lifting. So I'm thinking it's a hernia.

SCOTT: Could be the bubonic plague.

DAVID: That never happens anymore.

SCOTT:
I know, so I'm thinking we're due. Anyway, here's a quick fix. What you do is find yourself some cow semen.

DAVID:
Cow semen?

SCOTT:
Yeah, just find yourself some of that, and inject it into the nearest vein. That's how they cured it back in the day.

DAVID:
Oh yeah! I totally saw a history channel show about that!

SCOTT:
Right! I bet you never thought you'd be injecting cow semen into a vein again!

DAVID: No way. I mean, I had to give the cow semen up--too fatty.

SCOTT:
Totally. You had all those little baby cows running around in your veins. That's not good for anything, is it, Grandmother?

DAVID: Grandmother?

SCOTT: I wanted Jay to think I was talking to my grandmother on the phone about cow semen. Good joke. Eh, Mom?

DAVID: Cow semen!

SCOTT: Happy 4th of July!


All of you, enjoy your holiday. I'm off to study Constitutional law.


[6:40:57 PM] Scott says: This bed gives good nap.

No comments: