Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Still Wonder What Would Have Happened If My Twin Had Managed to Eat Me First

I actually make a decent living out of going to the blogs of people I know and leaving annoying comments.



For some reason I tend to write poems in pairs - and in the sense that one eats up the other, they're sometimes like fetal twins.


Posted by: Scoplaw | November 29, 2007 at 02:34 PM



What are the chances! You write poems the same way I get STDs!


Posted by: Scott Scheule | November 29, 2007 at 03:37 PM



Read the Scop's response here.

The Scoplaw metaphors a good simile, but is still held back by his complete inability to write in rhyme. That's why he's getting another Dr. Seuss book this Christmas.

UPDATE: I've gotten like ten emails from people already asking, "Did you really eat your twin?" I'm tempted to respond "What Happens in the Womb, Stays in the Womb"--the Supreme Court will back me up here--but that's not really apropos, since this only happened three months ago. Anyway, it was him or me, loosely interpreted, and sharks do the same thing.

2 comments:

Hanah said...

You have ten readers?

Scott said...

I counted you ten times.