Friday, April 18, 2008

Rich and Dave Visit

Last weekend, my brothers came down, and Richard brought his girlfriend, Erin. So I didn't get anything useful done. Highlights of the trip include running into Bob Dole at the WWII memorial, gambling on girls sumo wrestling in the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue (this had something to do with cherry blossoms, which are the sumo wrestlers of the plant kingdom)--I won five bucks, the Baltimore aquarium and its snake-necked turtles (with their exaaggerated necks they resemble... well, me), and guffawing over Always Sunny episodes in my room. There were some brief showers but the weather was by and large compliant. We topped off Saturday, along with Jacob and Jay, with a binge at Phillips all you can eat seafood buffet--the most magical place on earth.

No comments: